|
|
Monday, April 17, 2006
Argh....assignments!!!!! Hate them or luv them...
|
|
Wheee......!!!!! I'm in such a happy mood 2day!!!!!!! ( Well, a whee bit disappointed but i'm ignoring dat lil side of me...) Y? I got the highest mark for my test in my stats class!!!! <does a crazy lil dance> Well, me n some other girl in my class...I'm just so happy! ;D Just in case u guys dun know, my test is bout 15% of my course, my final examinations being 50% n the rest are assignments n quizzes!!!! But, i'm a whee bit disappointed...coz i din get full marks for it....( my lecturer took away 0.5 marks away just coz i made a lil' mistake of rounding of my answer!!! ) <sulks...> Just 0.5 marks away from getting full marks!!!!!!!!!!!Oh well, I'm just happy I did well 4 my test....
Anyway, my stats lecturer was so mean 2day!!! Just as my classmates n I thought it was safe 2 relax after that lil' test she give last fri...she decided 2 pop a quiz on us 2day based on 2day's lecture!!!!!!! I wanted to cry coz I din realli understand 2day's lecture much n was planning 2 go back home n go through it properly....<sigh..> Needless 2 say, i think i din do well 4 my quiz...but i just hope dat must of my workings n answers r correct...!! One can't help but hope, ya know!!!
And 2 top it off, our Eng lecturer decided to give us our group assignment 2day!!! Bah...at least my group is onli planning 2 do it onli this fri coz we wanna finish up our stats assignment which is due on fri n this group assignment is due onli on the 1st week of May!!! So, i say we have plenty of time!!!!! ;p
Ooops....I still haven't completed my stats assignment which is due this fri....must get 2 it!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|