The Inner Me...



Sunday, April 23, 2006

Entertaining Sundays...


Aaah...I just love Sundays...It's my fav day of the week...A day to relax and laze around...but this Sunday was more eventful than the rest...For a start, I went to OU 2day just for a few hours to do some shopping...I didn't really bought anyting except a book from 'Niko Niko Doh'...
For lunch, I went with my family (ex. my lil sis who was away celebrating her b'day with her friends) to a nearby chinese restaurant around our neighbourhood...the food was delicious....es the dessert which was Durian pancakes...I just love Durian!!!!! ^^
Then, we took a trip downtown so I could return my books and rent some new ones!!!! At around 2 o'clock in the evening...Leen came over to my house. We ended up watching Ultraviolet ( aaahhh.....the story is so confusing...i couldn't understand what the story is about at all...but the fighting scenes are so....cool!!!!!) and a few episodes of the anime "Fruits Basket" (this anime is so funny!!!! Laugh until got stomachache when watching it!!! ;D)
All and all, it was a fun and eventful day...complete with watching a movie, a few episodes of jap anime and renting some books!! I definitely going start reading the books asap...!! ;p What can I say?? I'm a sucker for books es. when it comes to books by one of my fav authors!!!
This Sunday is definitely not complete without me curling up in the most comfortable armchair and reading to my heart's content!!!!!!!!