The Inner Me...



Thursday, April 27, 2006

Hunting for the 'unknown'...a perfect pressie!!!!!!!


Haihz...one of the task I dreaded in life is going shopping and hunting the super perfect pressie to give to a friend!!!!!! Don't get me wrong...I love to shop!!! Which girl doesn't.... ;p but....what if that girl is stuck with 2 guys who are bent on going food-hunting( dat was satisfied with eating at Nandos' and having some Rotiboy!!^^), movie seeing and the arcade!!! However, I ahve to admit it was a fun trip to OU!!!!!!I had a blast....!! At least, I get to met up with one of my old friends...too bad we went there around 7pm...!!

Definitely, love going to the arcade!!!!!!!!! =) Fun,Fun,Fun!!

I can't help but feel a wee bit disappointed that we didn't go for a movie after our pressie-hunting task was finished!!!!Actually, we got a lil' sidetracked... from our pressie-hunting as we haven't been out with our friends for so long!!!
(I'm embarrass to admit this...but we just went inside to one of the shops in OU, bought something straight from there and headed straight for the arcade....
Boys!!!! Figures....but as I said we had fun!!!!!!! I definitely doing it again!!!!!!! (but not netime soon...of coz!!!! ;p)