|
|
Sunday, April 16, 2006
A Trip To K.L.C.C
|
|
Today, I went to the Pikom Fair at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre with my dad to check out some of the laptops coz i probably might need one soon for college!!!!! I sort of regret going there coz there was loads n loads of people there!!!! Imagine, getting stuck in the crowd n getting squash between them like a flat pancake...Anyway, all the laptops were so cool....but i decided 2 wait til next year to get one coz i don't really need one right now and also coz laptops are alwayz upgraded & the prices always changing....
Instead, I got a Mp3 player!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I always wanted one!!! ;D
So, here I am...on the net downloading music in my wonderful mp3 player!!!!!! Ehehe...and being the oh-so 4getful one n the blur one...I forgotten dat lil' me have a statistics assignment due this fri!!!! Yikes!!! |
|
|
|
|
|