|
|
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
The Anticipated Day...
|
|
Did I ever mentioned that I love Wednesdays!!!!! Y? MY THREE-WEEK BREAK has finally finally arrived!!!! ...no more morning wake up calls...no more lugging around heavy backpacks + heavy books...and no more taking the public bus an hour early just to arrive on time for my lectures...Wheee!!!! Now I can laze around the house all I want, finish reading the trilogy books that was borrowed to me...(wai!!!sorri, Jul, i'm still stuck in the 1st book...ehehehe...) and surf the internet all I want!!!!!!! Oh yes, and to also finish up my driving that i have been postponing for these past 3 months...and finally get my driving license!!! Hah...the best 'bout my course is that our term break only comes after we finished our semester and after our finals...which so good...!!!! No h/w nor assignments that's why!!! ;p So, when it's a holiday...it's definitely a holiday!!!! Mwahahaha... =)
So looking forward to tomorrow as me and Jul are going to go pressie hunting in BB to buy Izzie's pressie...KL here we come!!!!! ;D |
|
|
|
|
|