The Inner Me...



Saturday, May 06, 2006

Blog Re-Vamping...


Warning!!!!Before ever thinking of ever totally giving your blog a new look... think carefully before ever starting to do it!!!Y?

one word : exhausting!!!!!

But...I love my new blog!!! I'm so happy with it!!!!!! ;D I guess the effort is worth it!!! I took me 'bout a week to do it...(yupp, dat's the reason I haven't been posting as frequently as I should be...ehehe...)
This past week was as busier than ever as it is the last week of lectures and tutorials...and the end of the spring semester is drawing to an end 4 us March intake people...next Mon and Tues will be our finals...(stats on Mon n eng on Tues...)Then, the start of hols!!!!!!!!! ;p As mentioned, this week was busy with last minute assignments to complete and hand up, badgering and driving our lecturers up the wall on the format of the paper, tips...etc etc...it was one hectic week!!! so looking forward to the start of the hols which is starting next Wed!!! Whee....!!!! Unfortunately, one must go through one's finals 1st before getting one's hols...which means
study, study n study!!!!Bah...

Ps : Cuddles to mae for helping me re-doing me blog!!! yea...yea...yea will 'belanja' ya when got time!!! ;p