The Inner Me...



Friday, May 26, 2006

A brief Reunion & the Last Days of...


Aaah...It's so sad to see the semester break drawing to an end... *sighs...* Why do all good things have to come to an end??!!!! *sulks...* Just three more days...!!!!!!
Well, at least I been doing something useful doring my semester break... (urm...going for driving practice...that is...I don't think managing to catch all the latest movies like err...X-men 3, The Da Vinci Code, and Mi:3 is counted as doing somethin errr...useful,right...?? I thought so too....) Oh well, at least I managed to catch all the latest movies on the big screen!!!!! ( Gee...to much trips to the cinema can really make you go broke!!!!)
Anyway, one of my darling college friends told me (last minute....geez..so rush!!!) that we had to go back to college to register and enrol for our subjects for the new semester...and also get our subject grades that we took last semester (What a wonderful last holi-day it is...the last weekday of my holi-day spent in college....*notes the sarcasm*) Don't get me wrong...I love going to college... It's just that....I MISS SCHOOL!!!!!!!! I MISS NOT SEEING MY SCHOOLMATES EVERYDAY!!!!!!!aaahhh.....I feel so relief to get that all out...
So, I met up with all my college friends at Help...at 10 am...in the morning... there goes waking late...Well, it was good to see all my college gang again after 3 long weeks of hols!!!(Shih Ying got a laptop!!!!!!!She brought it with her and was showing it off to us...I am so seething with jealousy!!!!!!)And I found out that subject enrolling only starts at 2pm!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs...* I ended up going back home at 12.30pm 'coz I had driving practice at 2pm...Thank god for my wonderful college friends who promised to help me on the subjects enrolling...I guess the five of us will still be stuck together...'coz we still taking the same subjects!!!! *Cheers to that*
Sadly, Evon called while I was having driving practice and told me that I had to go to college tomorrow to enrolled on my own...as the college don't allowed friends to enrol for friends...*input some cursing here* What kind of stupid rule is that!!!!! However, Evon managed to check my subject grades for me...I got an A- for stats and English!!!!!! *dances around like a mad crazy woman I am...* ( Well, I was aiming for an A for English...but I don't mind settling for an A-...I think...ehehehe...)
Oh well, now I have to scarifice my morning sleep and pull myself awake to drag myself to college and enrol for my subjects...(Subjects enrolling starts at 9.30am- 'til 12.30pm...thanks for the heads up, Aqilah...) Geee...I wondering how I'm going to pull myself out of bed at the ungodly hour at 8 in the morning tomorrow....

Pssssssss: I managed to arrange my class schedule and I'm so happy to mentioned that I only have classes on Monday to Wednesday!!!!!! (hehehe...I bet everyone seething with jealousy to know that) *grins...*