The Inner Me...



Friday, May 19, 2006

Cracking 'The Da Vinci Code'...


A few days ago, my father was given 2 free movie tics for the movie 'The Da Vinci Code'...Fortunately, (well...for me) my father had to fly to Jakarta for business...so, I ended going for the movie with my mom yesterday ( sis had exams...so she can't go...) The movie started at 9.30pm...finished around 10 minutes to 12 am...
Well, the movie was not bad...bit draggy at some parts...but overall it was good...While I was watching the movie, I was so regretting not finishing the book 'coz I was a bit blur during the ending part...( read about half of it and toss it aside...ehehe...I not really into historical kind of books...these kinda of books will bored me to death!!!) All I can say is for those who read the book will not have the element of suspense and suprise as you know what will happen throughout the whole movie...
I guess, watching the movie makes me so motivated to finishing reading the book...Unfortunately, I have to start reading at the beginning again 'coz i absolutely can't remember which part of the book I haven't read...ehehe...

Next movie worth watching on my movie list : X-Men 3 : The Last Stand !!!!!! ;p