The Inner Me...



Thursday, May 25, 2006

De X-Factor


Oh yes!!!!!!!! X-men 3 is out...!!!!!!!! I so excited to watch it...!!! The best part is it came out on Thurs!!!!!!! ( Thurs = no driving lessons due to driving test...) It must be my lucky day!!!!!!! ;D I managed to half-convinced and half-dragged my driving buddy and partner, Ameerah who then dragged Umar to watch the movie with me...We went for a evening movie...
Well, I went in not knowing what to expect for this movie as the 1st X-men movie was not bad and the 2nd one was pretty good...I sort of regret now watching the 3rd movie!!!!! I was so disappointed on the way the movie turn out in the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Spoilers!!!!*
1) The character 'Angel' plays a such a small part in the story...(Gee...the way they were promoting the 3rd movie, it looks like he was playing a big part...)
2) I did not like the outcome of the characters namely Rogue, Cyclops, Professor X...(nonono...there's no way i'm going give such major spoilers...must watch the movie to find out...)
3) The ending is...a bit of a cliffy (sulks...)

Well, overall the movie is so-so onlylar...not really worth watching on the big screen...(get the dvd!!!!) But it's not to be missed as you would wanna find out what happen to ur fav characters!!!!! ;p

Now I shall end this with a picture worth drooling over...*winks...winks...*



Ben Foster who plays the character 'Angel'

The characters of X-men 3 : The Last Stand