The Inner Me...



Monday, May 08, 2006

the Dreaded Day that has Finally Arrived...


Dun..dun...dun...the day dat most of us dreads...the start of finals!!!!!! Yikes!! So, had my 1st paper which was stats today at 2pm...managed to get somemore study time this morning...but still dreading it...took the bus at 12.30pm this noon coz scared want to reach there in time...sat for the paper...when I saw the paper...I wanted to cry!!!! My lecturer mix up all the questions for each chapters...I couldn't tell which question came from which chapter...and end up getting confused on which formulas to used!!!!! Argh...binomial...normal...looks the same to me!!!! I was glad I wasn't the only confused one there...my friends were also as puzzled as me..!!
Another thing also happen this morning that made me think it was a sign that things won't be going well for me today...All the songs that I downloaded and stored into my Mp3 player....all just gone!!!!!!!I was freaking out...!!! thinking that the screen was a bit haywire or something...but when I connected to the pc...the realization finally sink it...all the files were gone!!!!! All my hard effort...wasted!!! Now it's back to downloading songs and saving them inside again.....

Eng finals 2molo....haihz...eng...beats stats netime!!!!!