|
|
Monday, May 22, 2006
A Movie Date With...
|
|
Without any driving classes schedule today, (due to the fact my partner in crime is currently sitting for her maths test) I knew that I was going to be dieing of boredom...so being restless girl I am, ( Hey, staying in the house for a long period of time and only getting out for driving class can do that to ya!!!) I called up one of my dear friend of mine whom I met while I was working during the month of early Jan til' end of Feb, Vivian...! We decided to meet in OU ( bah....ou again!! ) Goodness...such fun we had gossiping in the Jusco food court while eating super-yummy-delicious 'Pan Mee' (flour noodles)...Well, our reasons for eating there was 1) it's a tradition for all us workers who work in .........(I'm not saying where I was working!!!! ;p) to eat there at least once a week...well if we workers can manage to take breaks in groups of two!!!!! 2) Viv had not tried the noodles there as group break is hardly given to her!!!!! ( It's all my boss fault!!!!!!!!) 3) the noodles there is super-delicious!!! 4) it's cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hey, I'm already broke due to the fact that I practically eat in college everyday...not to mention the bus fare...) I think we sat there for 'bout 2 hours ++ talking, gossiping,reminiscing on our work days and catching up with each other!!!! We decided to go for a movie next after working around aimlessly...Finally, we narrowed it down to two movies: Da Vinci Code and MI:3 as Viv has yet to watch both!!! Viv ended up choosing MI:3 ( oh yes!!!!! Getting to watch Tom Cruise in action 'gain!!! ) I didn't mind watching it again as there were student price tics (mwahaha... abusing and taking full advantage of my student id!!!) Viv was kind enough to belanja me on a lite n sweet regular combo... ( what's watching a movie without popcorn and a frizzy drink!!!! ) Gee...even though I already watch MI:3...watching it again still made my heart beat super fast...The day ended with Viv sending me home...with promises that we stay in contact and hopefully getting to meet up again like this... Haha...I can say that when I met Viv, we instantly clicked as we had so much in common...and it started a wonderful friendship...that will hopefully continue on.... |
|
|
|
|
|