|
|
Monday, May 01, 2006
The Past Weekend...
|
|
Bah....I haven't been updating my blog as frequently as I have last weekend... due to my exhaustion, tiredness and a lil' laziness...here's why...
29/4,Sat Woke up at 7.30 am in the morning ( honestly who wakes up at this ungodly hour!!!!)...ate some breakfast, showered and rushed to Star Enterprise at 8.30 am for my driving lesson(went with Ameerah ;D)...thank god the weather was so cooling 2day for I was practicing drving using a car with no air-con!!!!! So, I didn't really sweat much...and was cursing the whole time while I was practicing....Y? 'coz my engine died so many times that I lost count...!!! Reached home bout 12 something...whole family was out...had the whole house all to myself...whee!!!!!! ;D Ate lunch...and finished reading the book that I borrowed...and watch some tv...family came back bout 4 something (can't believe they went to Petaling Street without me!!!!!! =( ) Spent an hour getting ready...went to Shar Lyn's house to celebrate her b'day at 7.30pm by tumpang-'ing' Chris who also picked Darren up even though Darren just stayed a row of houses in front of Shar Lyn...Darren's reason...? 'We shared present mah, so must come together... Very smart excuse...( I guess those that read my previous post and are wondering who were the 2 guys I went shopping with...well, dat's ur ans!!!!) I'm glad I went for the b'day gathering as I got to see all my old secondary school mates...Vicky, Shamay, Mun Yee, Helena, Justin, Jeremy, Dillon, Persis, Amanda n Li-Mae...to name a few...haihz...I'm starting to miss school!!!!!The food was so yummy...dat I took some 2nd helpings of some of the Potato Crutin...spend most of the time talking to Mandy, Mun Yee and Persis to catch up on how they are doing...Went home around 10.30pm coz tomorrow got another driving class...
30/4,Sun Woke up at 7 am in the morning...(hate waking up so early morning...wanna sleeep...!!!!) Went for another round of driving lesson with Ameerah...was roasting inside the car (the car doesn't have a air-con... ) when practicing driving due to the super hot weather!!!! I honestly think I'm getting worst at parking...dunno how many times the engine 'mati'!!!!! (Cursing stupid car...) Went back home at around 12 something...house was empty as my family went to OU...had the house all to myself!!!!!! ;p ate my lunch and had a long shower...continue reading the book that I borrowed whilst listening to my mp3 player...finished it and then started on the 2nd book...accidentally fell asleep due to exhaustion... woke bout half and hour later due to the stupid stupid phone ringing!!! Couldn't go back to sleep...continue reading the book...watch some tv...had dinner...and wnet to sleep at 11pm...due to exhaustion....
And 2day (1/5)...feeling much much better...and not feeling tired anymore...enjoying the hols due to Labour Day!!!!!!!! Whee......!!!!!!!!! =)
bah...so not looking 4ward 2 2molo when have 2 return 2 college...!!!! Hols are so fun,fun,fun!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|