|
|
Thursday, May 11, 2006
'Pressie Hunting' in KL
|
|
haha...it's barely even a month and I'm out pressie hunting again...the occasion : Izzie's 18th b'day...(not fair!!!!she's older than me!!) Honestly, with so many b'days coming up...one can really go broke!!! Well, seems I'm hate going pressie hunting by myself...(it's not fun at all to go by yourself!!! ;p)...I invited one of my dear friends, Julina to join me...Since both of us stayed near OU...we were quite tired of going to OU...bored of the place really...So, we decided to be adventurous and took a trip to KL... First stop : BB (Bukit Bintang) well, how did we get there? Public transportation,of coz!!! ;p Since, I don't have my license yet and since Julina had yet to collect hers...we got no choice...ehehe...We ended up going to Sungai Wang...since it was a weekday...most of the shops there were still closed!!! So much for waking up super early just to go there early!!! Goodness, the place was full of things I have wanted for so long!!! Like a pair of boots...sadly, we both only brought enough money for lunch and Izzie's pressie...So, no shopping spree for us... We finally found the perfect gift for Izzie after 2 and a half hours of pressie hunting...and we also bought some things we wanted when we were hunting...couldn't resist...liao =) bought some posters...well it was cheap ;p ...wat posters?? HARRY POTTER!!! (I can imagine mae going green with envy here!!!) Then, we went to Times Square for lunch (Mac'ds) since it was a short walk there only...went to Borders after that...got bored staying there...so, went to S&M at Kota Raya......met Chris Lau there as he was also there (Mwahaha...he has college...so he went after his lecture finished only...!!!) Decided to go back early because it looks like it was going to rain there...ended up lepaking in OU (sighs...OU again...) All in all it was a fun trip...it's pretty fun exploring KL once you know how to make used of the public transportation...=) Hey, Jul we should do this more often...!!! At least twice a year!!! It's so fun!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|