The Inner Me...



Sunday, May 28, 2006

QTI...!!!!!!!!!!


Gee....with driving lessons keeping me busy everyday...I did not have the time to feel bored...Driving with Ameerah is just sooo fun!!!! ^^ (mostly coz we alwayz get the car to ourselves...)
Yesterday, my driving instructor told us that coz our we taking our driving test this Thursday, we have to take our QTI (a pre-test which we have to passed in order to seat for our driving test)

driving instructor : Esok, Jasmine & Ameerah ambil QTI, ya...?
Ameerah : huh?! What's that?
Me : Urm...Ameerah, it's sort of a test you need to take in order to take your driving test...
Ameerah : Just the trek only right??? then should be o-kay...
Me : Trek and road....
Ameerah : Huh?! Have to take ah????!!!!! But, we are not ready for the road!!!!! (turns to our driving instructor) You are joking, right???!!!
driving instructor : No joke...must take tomorrow...
Ameerah & Me : What???!!! But we not ready yet...We can't remember the way on the road!!!!

With the fear that we couldn't remember route for 2/3 roads...both Ameerah and I felt doomed...We check in and waited for our turn...It was the most torturing 45 minutes of my life!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo nervous...my palms were all jittery...Ameerah was also suggesting maybe we should postpone our driving test...then we can postpone this QTI for we are definitely not ready for the road...however, we had no idea where both our driving instructor ran off too... So, we basically ended sitting for it...
I was lucky enough to get a woman examiner for my QTI...and managed to ace my bukit, reversed parking and 3-pointer... ^^ On the other hand... I was definitely not fortunate enough to do well for the road!!!!! My examiner had to pick jln B...Having practice on it twice...I couldn't really remember the way... Due to that, I got a lecture from my examiner saying that we I don't remember the route I will straightaway fail for my actual driving test!!! Boy, she was pretty strict...but she PASSED me!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy...I waited a few minutes for Ameerah...(I took it before her...) and she came in looking all sad...She said that she failed for the road test...coz she nearly got into a accident with a motorbike...However, when the examiner passed the results to our driving instructor...I went and look at Ameerah's results...and saw that she passed and told her so...Ameerah was so shocked...I was pretty happy for her...
I guess both of us will be taking our driving test this coming Thursday.... Oh boy, while waiting for my turn for QTI, I was already so nervous...I wonder how am I going to feel for my driving test...!!!!! I definitely am not looking forward to it!!!!