|
|
Sunday, June 11, 2006
College Days...
|
|
I was going through my blog today and I realized I had left out a big chapter in my life...THE BEGINNING OF MY NEW SEMESTER IN COLLEGE!!!!!!! *Gasps* So, here it is... First day of college started of well enough...My classes only begin at 2pm on that particular Monday as lab classes only starts on the 2nd week...therefore I only had one class that day!!! I remembered that I skipped my Tuesday and Wednesday classes of college as I had driving practice to go to...( Tues- I had my driving practice in the morn and decided to go for my noon classes...however I did not make it back in time and ended up skipping my class...Wed- I learnt my lesson and decided to go for driving classes in the evening...and went to college in the morning for my pc class...Ironically, my pc class was canceled and I ended loitering in college...) 1st week of college was just putting your name on the attendace list and basically listening to the lecturers as they explain to us what this subject is all about, the course outline of this subject and what textbooks are required for this particular subject... Second week of college was more hectic...and since I didn't exactly passed for my driving test...I'm still have to go for practice...but I decided to skipped it as I didn't want to miss my classes...So, I only went for one practice with Izzie on that particular Sunday...During this week, I managed to find the textbooks I needed for that particular subject...(a few secondhand ones but mostly original... prefer buying original coz it's easier to sell it off after your semester finished and you do not exactly need that particular book anymore...) This week was also the start of drafting your research proposal (group work) Goodness... I nearly passed out when I realized the amount of words you need to write for a research project...It means loads of research most be done!!!!!!! Damn... and to top it off I have driving test which was just around the corner...*grins* which I eventually passed!!!!!!!!!! ehehe... Thank god I have classes only on Monday to Wednesday... ( I guess getting a headache due to arranging my schedule is all worth it..!!!!!) *grins* |
|
|
|
|
|