|
|
Friday, June 09, 2006
Dreaded Thursdays & the Return of the Jittery Nerves...
|
|
This event happened to me yesterday...but I din have time to post it up... So, here it is... Thursday...the day I so dreaded...It's the day I retaking my driving test!!!! Haihz...fortunately for me, I had company as someone like me also failed for her trek...but unlike me Hana failed for her hill section... Both of us were so tense and nervous...that we realized we did not had our 'L' license with us until we reached the driving academy...(both our L license was with our other driving instructor...) Therefore, we ended waiting for him for about one hour ++...Due to that, we ended taking our driving test way later than our actual time...!!! I was so nervous when it came to my turn...Luckily when I got into the car, all the things that I learned during my lessons came back to me...I slowly begin to relaxed and keep calm...(A few minutes before I was taking the driving test, my darling friends namely Juls, Evon and Mandy smsed me wishing me all the best...*kudos to you guys for remembering that I'm taking my driving test... thanks loads for all the g. luck sms!!!!!* I did well for my hill section...hmph...the JPJ that was examining us for the hill section was so stricted!!!! When he gave me the signal to go down the hill, I was still trying to balance my clutch and exhalirator...When he saw that my car wasn't going down...he started to rush me by saying "Amoi, turun!!!"....boy talk about rude...luckily I didn't panic and when down the hill perfectly... next was my reverse parking adn my 3-pointer...which I both ace!!!!!!! (well, the car engine sort of died when I was just about to do my 3rd step for 3-pointer... luckily my car had not moved yet...!!!! ^^)
I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, did Hana!!!! I was escatic and happily told my friends my results...!!! Hana and I were gleefully waving bye bye to the Subang Metro Academy and happily chanting...."No more driving lessons...no more 'L' cars...no more coming back here..." Yupp...we were pretty happy....!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|