|
|
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Izzie + Jasmine = A Crazy Day Driving!!!!
|
|
lol...I lost count of how many times the car's engine died today when I was practicing today...It's probably due to the fact that Izzie is in the car with me too...as she herself is went for practice...( My dear partner in crime, Ameerah pass both her road and trek and therefore did not need to go anymore...*shucks I really do miss sitting next to her in the car...* ) Put Izzie and me together and you get a crazy day...Both of us distracted each other so much...that we always lost track of our primary goal...which was technically driving...*sweatdrops...* Ehehe...I guess we got a 'lil carried away with our talking...It is probably because we haven't seen each other in ages and we trying to catch up with each other affairs...both of us were talking a mile a minute and could not seem to shut up...*well...i did tried to shut up at one round but Izzie's was talking to me so I had to reply!!!!* ^^ Overall, it was a fun and pleasant day...(well except the part where the car engine keep dying...ehehe...) Well, this is seriously my first time practicing with Izzie and seeing her driving...I think with a 'lil practice she definitely have no problem with her upcoming driving test in July!!!
Pssss: Izzie!!! You need to practice your parking more!!!! ;p |
|
|
|
|
|