|
|
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Jittery Nerves...
|
|
Thursday...the so-called dreaded day...such a perfect nice weather...super sunny not a cload in the sky...unfortunately my mood did not watch the weather...I was in a jittery mood; anxious, tense and nervous...as the car slowly reaches the place I dreaded...My driving academy....due to the fact that thursday this very thursday was the day of my driving test!!!!!! It was about an hours' wait...as I waited for my time at the 'litar'...As my turn got nearer and nearer...I was getting more tense and nervous...as I saw that many people did not do well for the the hill...it was a really choatic scene...my turn finally came... I somewhat calmed down a bit when I got into the car and managed to remember all my steps with ease...(kudos to Mandy and Leen for sending an sms for encouragement and tips as they had passed their test already... I nailed the hill section and reverse parking...unfortunately I couldn't say the same for the 3-pointer...(yes...I know it's the easiest!!!!) Hence, due to the 3-pointer section...I ended up failing for my the whole litar...Wasted isn't it?!?!! *curses the 3-pointer* After that, I had to wait for my turn to go on the road...I waited for like about 3 hours and 50 minutes for my turn...(yes...there was that many people there!!!!)...I was one of the last to finished it...and I passed!!!!!! Yipppeee!!!!!!! I can't believe I passed...most of my friends did failed on the road...How ironic... passed on the road...failed on the 'litar' I saw my driving instructor and he asked how I did..I told him I passed the road but failed the 'litar'...I also told him I failed at the 3-pointer section...lol... the expression on his face was priceless!!!! He was so shocked...and he was like whaaaat??!! ehehe...It was a perfect moment to be captured on film!!!! *sighs* On the other hand it's back to going to driving practices *ahem ahem* I mean one driving practice...this sunday evening...and going back again on Thursday for the test....oh no....It's back to the jittery nerves and tense atmosphere...!!!! Here we go again!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|