Hmmm...waking up at 7.30am in the morning on the weekend isn't that appealing to a late night sleeper...what is more a late night sleeper who is also sick and feeling like crap...and what is more...waking up early just to get to college and watch a movie just to do a movie review for psy does not sound appealing at all!!! But...a girl has got to do what she has to do...which mean dragging herslef out her nice comfy bed and rushing to get ready and reach college in time... The 1st movie that I signed up for starts at 8.30am...so, I rushed to college and manage to reach just in the nick of time...for the movie 'Sleepers' I sat there watching the whole movie with a bit of a blurred look on my face 'czo the moment the movie starts...the narration of the movie was so a bit slurred so was the dialogues that were taking place between the characters...to sum it all, there were no subtitles...*sobs* I could barely make out the words they were saying!!!!!! There goes my writing a review on this movie...luckily I was *smart* enough to signed up for another movie...which was 'Dangerous Minds' and that movie was way much easier to understand...So, there is no doubt on which movie I going to review on...ehehe
Do you know that this 1996 movie is made out of a famous cast like Robert De Niro, Kevin Bacon and Brad Pitt...?It is a pretty good movie which is definitely worth watching but be forewarned that it contents some serious offense like sexual abuse and murder...
 This 1995 movie stars Michelle Pfeiffer as a ex-marine teacher who struggles to teach a class of troubled teens...and her triumph in able to reach them...pretty decent movie that is worth watching... |