|
|
Monday, June 12, 2006
these four lil' things...
|
|
Weeeee.....I been tagged by Lyn...well quite awhile ago...just didn't have time to do it!!!! So, here it is...
4 movies that I can watch over and over again... * Eight Below - 'coz the story plot is so touching!!!!! The huskies are also sooo cute!!!! Wai!!!!! * Terminator 3 : Rise of the Machines - I seriously don't know why I so addicted to this movie...i watched it like so many times and never get sick of it... However, I remembered that I got addicted to it when someone...(dun remember wholar) drag me to the cinema to watch this movie for my b'day treat...I didn't want to 'coz I haven't watch the 1st and 2nd movie...but ended watching it and got addicted to it....haihz... * Sweet Home Alabama - I just love this movie!!!!!!! It's so sweet!!!!I watched it like more than a dozen times already ( shucks...I watched Terminator 3 even more times...but who's counting!!!!) * Pink Panther - Well, I watched the movie and laugh 'til I had a stomachache... If given a chance I definitely watch it again!!! ;D
4 places I have lived... * KL (as in the city) - Well, after I was borned I lived in a flat in KL...I remembered the daily trips that I and my grandpa take to Sungai Wang... (Yupp...used to go to Sungai Wang...like practically everyday!!!!! My parents said I luv it there!!!!!!) * Taman Tun - After my sis was borned, we moved to Tmn Tun...and stayed in a hse at Dato' Sulaiman...Then, when my lil' bro was borned we moved to Kaira Park...and after that moved to Villa Flora which is where I currently live now... * Flushing, New York - When I was really young...my mom and I made daily trips to NY to visit my aunt and grandma...( 3 times I think...) I always ended up staying there for more than a month and even celebrated my 3rd b'day there...ehehe
That's all...I think...ehehe...
4 of my favourite dishes... * Chocolates!!!!!!!!! - Anything with chocolates in 'em I eat!!!!Gimme some and I be addicted to it the whole day!!!!!! Can't live without 'em!!!!! * Marmite crabs - Ahhh....just thinking about this dish is making my mouth watery...Yum......~ * Pan Mee - I just love slurping these noodles...delicious!!! * Cheese!!!! -Anything with cheese topping on it...makes me super-hungry!!!
4 sites I visit daily... * My e-mail websites - to check my e-mail!! * My bloggie * All My Friends' blog - Errr....too many to list down * Where fictons are post on the net - Fanfic and ficpress
4 places I rather be right now... * NYC - shopping, shopping shopping!!!!!!!! * New Zealand - Ever since I saw my couz' honeymoon pics during their honeymoon....I just fell in love with the place!!!!! * Japan - ooo....manga shopping and anime hunting...ehehehe * Anywhere that has a perfect view to watch a sunset
4 bloggers I am tagging... * Mun Mun * Izzie * Mandy * Catrina Mwahaha... |
|
|
|
|
|