Well, this outing was pretty last minute...as I was planning on having a relaxing Friday...However, since Poh Ching, Aiwei, me and Mandy rarely see each other...and with Mandy and Poh Ching on their termbreak, we just had to meet up to catch up on old times!!! We decided to meet at 1pm...at OU 'coz Aiwei had a lecture which ended at around 12pm...(she was the only one who had college that day...) The outing almost didn't happen as Poh Ching had transportation problems...luckily Mandy was able to fetch her...We then went and bought the movie tics as we did not booked any movies...
Aiwei : Hmm...what should we watch??? X-men 3? Da Vinci? The Omen? No cartoon movies ah... Poh Ching : I know...let's watch MI:3...(looks at the screen) oh...the cinema is not showing MI:3 anymore... Mandy : hmm...da vinci and x-men 3 I watched already...I wanna watch 'Over the Hedge' heard it's very funny wan!!!! Me : Errr...Wei, I watched most of the latest movies already...ehehe (Aiwei shoots me a glare here...) Aiwei : then, how 'bout The Omen? Poh Ching : O-kay!!! Mandy : Anything lar... ( Mandy was abit put down when she saw that the movie 'Over the Hedge' had one screen time which was at 6.50pm...too late for us) Me : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No horror movies!!!!!! no,no no!!!!! After watching Final Destination 3...I swear off horror movies this year...!!!
Ehehe...being the stubborn person I am...I refused to watch 'The Omen' no matter how Aiwei and Poh Ching tried to convince me...So, therefore we settled on splitting up...Me and Mandy watching 'Cars' and Poh Ching and Aiwei watching 'The Omen' We had lunch at Dragon-I...due to Ai Wei and Mandy saying that the price was reasonable and the food is good...Poh Ching and I were very doubtful about that...(Come on, I mean look at the restaurant...that place screams expensive!!!!!) I was suprised to see that the food was pretty reasonable and pretty delicious...!!!! It was a pretty eventful lunch with us talking, laughing and gossiping... We then separated as Aiwei and Poh Ching went for their movie 1st... ( their movie started 1st...2.30pm) Mandy and I settled the bill 1st and then went straight for our movie...*grins* Did I mentioned that due to the lack of *ahem* seats...We ended up getting the twins seats (couple seats...) It was all last back row of the cinema...giving us a wondeful view of the movie...Mandy and I were playing around with the handle that separate both seats...the handle can be lift up...well, it's a couple seat after all...Nevertheless,it was funny to see that the other couple seats were taken up by other people who definitely weren't couples... (ex : father and son) ehehe...oh Mandy and I bumped into one of our old school mates Shahirah...and managed to talk to her abit...We then found out that she was watching the same movie with us and got the twins seats too!!! talk about fate!!! I and Mandy enjoyed the movie so much!!!!!!!!!!! It was pretty funny... with a few touching scenes...that can make you go sniffing...If I were given a chance to watch it again....I definitely go!!!!!!
 (L-R) Chich Hicks (voiced by Micheal Keaton),Lightning Mcqueen (voiced by Owen Wilson) and The King (Richard Petty) After the movie, meet up with Aiwei and Poh Ching...check out the new boutique 'Forever 21'...The clothes there are pretty nice but just too expensive... Poh Ching went off 1st as she meet her *ahem ahem* 'friend'...something about buying a b'day present for a friend who is having a party...Aiwei, Mandy and I hang around in OU...wondering aimlessly around...and doing some window shopping...All of us went home around 7pm like that...Chris called after dinner inviting me for a short trip to OU...I went with him... as we went to Giodarno to get his pants altered...and me looking around for trying on new clothes...Went home around 9.30pm...All in all it was a pretty eventful day...I look forward to seeing Mandy, Poh Ching and Aiwei again!!!!!!!! |