The Inner Me...



Friday, June 16, 2006

Top 5 reasons why...


Top 5 reasons why...I know this week is going to be a crappy week...

1) I woke up on Monday with a sore-throat...which then progress to a flu during the pass few days...Nevertheless, me being sick sucks...I had no mood to eat neither go to college for my lectures( I went!!! I'm not one to cut class!!!) , freezing to death in during my lectures partially due to being sick and cold...and to top it off, my voice just is sooo bad!!!!!! I barely have a voice!!!

2) Instead of the usual 3 days of lectures on Mon to Wed on every week at college (yes...I onli have three days of class every week due to sufficent planning) I had to go to college on Thursday 'coz I have a lab class for Psy!!!!!! ( which will take place 3 times this semester every Thurs this class being the 1st psy lab class)

3) I have to go back to college this Sat for the movie festival...eh...by meaning a movie festival...I don't mean us Help College students going there to enjoy ourselves watching a movie...I mean us psy students going there to watch a movie 'coz it's an assignment!!!!!!! Yes, we have to review the movie that we watching...It's an assignment, dammit!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, did I mentioned I have to wake up early 'coz the 1st movie begins at 8.30 am in the morning???!!!!!!! I signed myself up for two movies...haihz...at least I just have to review for one movie and this assignment is only due in 2 weeks...

4) My English research proposal is due this coming Monday and one of my group members have yet to send me his part that he was chosen to do... Damn!!!!! Everyone completed their share except him!!!!!!!!!!! He better sent me his share fast....or I go hunting down for him!!!!!!! *you read that, Ram???? you better send me your part asap!!!!!!!* Plus, I also have my bio lab report which is due next week!!!!!!!!! I drowning in my assignments!!!!!! And I just bought my psy textbook and realized that I need to read finished reading the 3 chapters we had covered for psy...in order to do well for my psy quiz which is every tues *faints in horror* so much to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) To top it off, my Mp4 choose this week of all week to break down on me... Everytime I want to go into a file...this stupid word 'Disk Error' come out and when I plug into my pc...a window pops out asking whether I want to reformat that drive....*inside some curses here*

So, that's why I *definitely* know this week is definitely not going my way!!!!!!

Haihz...one of the peaks this week is the fact that I did not used the public bus this week 'coz my parents were free enough to pick me up from college and send me to college...^^