The Inner Me...



Saturday, July 15, 2006

Fun-Filled Day!!!


Haha...I had a enjoyable day yesterday...full of laughter...it started out like this...went to OU at 3pm to get the tics for Pirates of the Carribean 2...got tics at tgv...went shopping myself...found a nice skirt I like...will definitely come back to OU and get it ^^
Anyway, waited for Juls to arrive from college...and went to the cinema to see the movie!!!!!! My goodness, the movie was just so funny...Juls and I were one of the loudest people laughing in the cinema...I haven't laugh this loud in a cinema since watching the Pink Panther...All the scenes involving all the 'rolling'...haha so hilarious...!!! ^^ Oh yes, Juls and I were the last two to get of of the cinema 'coz we decided to wait for a scene involving the dog after the credits...Boy, was it worth it...and yea we were the last two in the cinema...the cleaning crew had was even there cleaning away while we were waiting for that particular final scene...I won't mind going for the movie again to have another round of laughter...it is seriously worth the money you are paying for the tics!!!

Pssss: My grandma from NY is back in M'sia...she bought loads of goodies along with her...loads of designer clothing (designer clothing in US= cheap compare to M'sia!!), loads of perfumes samples, a nice watch for me...^^