Random Acts of kindness can keep one's spirit up...
Oh-uh...It's Wednesday...that means today is the day that I so dreads... The day of my Psy exam!!!!! Oh boy...thank god all of us finish our assignment at com class asap...Class starts at 10am and we were all out of the class at 10.30am...study 'til 12pm...went to eat at the food court at the Hp building... decided to skip Bio tutorial...head straight for the library and study psy 3 and a half hours there...I think everyone also had the same idea as the library was full of psy students...At 10 minutes to 4pm...all of us trudged up to the exam hall... The exam started late...around 4.20pm...hmmm...the paper wasn't so bad...I managed to finish my obj questions and my quiz-like questions in an hour...and that leaves just an hour more for my essay question...gee...I took my own sweet time with my essay question...and finished it the same time the examiner says 'time's up' ^^' then got bombarded by college friends...on why your essay so long one...why so slow one you do...(sweadrops) yea...was the 2nd last one to finished the papers...most of my friends already finished the paper half and hour before the time was up...gee...
haha...I guess...my spirits was boosted today thanks to 2 random acts of kindness people gave me...the first one being when the guard stopped us to check our student id...she offered to help me carried my books...so I could look through my bag and try to find where I kept my student id...the 2nd was when the librarian...check our stuff before we left the library and noticed that we were all sitting for our psy exam...wishing us the best of luck and advising us not to panic during the exam...
all in all it was not a bad day...I was thinking that my psy paper wasn't so bad... after all...great...now all that is left is my psy report to go...out with one...in comes another one...well...better get started on it!!!
"One line can change a story,
so sometimes let the line just be unsaid,
Pride only thinks about the glory,
and just the right now and not the days ahead.
I've held my breath, walked on shells,
hoped for the best, what the future holds, I don't know.
I've gotta stand up, dust myself off,
just for now, it's the end of the road."
*--Matt Goss*
~My Wishlist...~
+ to go rock climbing
+ a car
+ to learn a foreign language
+ Stephen Speaks 'No More Doubt' album
+ to go for a major shopping spree and buy everything I ever wanted
+ a pair of boots
+ a watch (not a sports watch)
+ a siberian husky
+ a laptop
+ to learn archery
+ to have unlimited vouchers for Borders and buy all the books I want