Hmmm...isn't such going be a start of a wonderful week when one b'day is today???...I think not...not if you were in my place...let me enlighten you why...
1)there's a Bio topic test tomorrow...(Tuesday) and I have yet to study!!! Damn...
2) Psy mid-term exam on Wed...the day after my Bio test...Yikes!!!! (sighs...Psy is the only subject I know that has a mid-term exam)
3) Psy report due next Friday...and I haven't even begin!!!!!!
4) Eng research assignment...have yet to conduct our interviews and survey... We are suppose to be tabulating the results now...
5) The greatest insult of all....Evon just had to give me a pair of kissing pigs... on my b'day (to my chagrin...Evon, HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...aahh well at least it's not pink...
All in all...It's going to be a oh-so wonderful week....not!!!
Oh yes, not to forget: "Happy Birthday to me" Wheee~
Pssss: I know...I know I haven't update my blog lately...lazy and busy...but I promise I post get to posting on what I have been up to the past few weeks...all in due time (lookie look down;woohoo I actually updated!! ^^)
Here's basically what happen to me after the movie fest and before my b'day...
18/6 - mwahaha...Juls have a extra free tic...to watch 'Cars' with her family ^^ add that with a free drink and popcorn set...and that is a definitely a must-go to watch 'Cars' again...but this time in a different location...the 'super new' cinemas ( Cathay Pacific) located near the Curve...It was fun!!!!!!! After that, we all went to OU for lunch (A&W *drools* rootbeer floats and 'yummy yummy' coney dogs)...and did a lil' window shopping there...and basically reached home around 5 something...
19/6 - hmmm...according to my organizer...nothing happen in this particular day...but I did attend lectures....
20/6 - Woo-hoo!!!!!!!! the good:Psy lecture class canceled!!!!!!!!! No weekly quizs!!!!!No rushing to college for 10am class today!!!!!!! ^^ the bad: *sighs* staying back in college for an extra half and hour every Wednesday 'til July... the worst : Wed psy lectures are at 4-5.30pm...which means having to stay back 'til 6pm in college....haihz...
21/6 - had a com Quiz and it was the deadline to hand up my lab report (which I finished the day before)
24/6 - Juls called; inviting me to go for our ex-school's IU day...I couldn't as I was currently on my way to Low Yat Plaza to go laptop hunting with my dad ^^ 0.o Loads of laptops there...everywhere I go I see Acer.....After hours of hunting, I finally narrow it down to two...
M-Life 540W
or IBM Thinkpad R51E The winner : the M-life 540W... The reason: it was more cheaper than the thinkpad...and it has a camera~ ^^
25/6 - Went for dim-sum today at the Federal Hotel...after that went and collect my laptop~ ^^
6/7 - Went for a movie marathon with Juls...from morning til evening...watch 'Take The Lead' and 'Superman Returns'......luv the dancing movies in 'Take The Lead'...hate the ending for 'Superman Returns'....
|