I know...I know...I haven't been updating my blog at all...Been lazy and tied up with loads of assignments...as my semester is just a short sem~ Come to think of it, must of my assignments come from M'sian studies...I hate Lan~ seesh...so much presentatations and assignments... Today was my last day of college for this sem~ ^^ I took drama this sem~ and I enjoyed it so much that I know that I am definitely going to miss it...as I got to meet new people there...as drama is such a small group, we get to know each other during the course of these 7 weeks...tra~ I gonna miss seeing you guys everyday... My drama lecturer is da best...drama class is so fun~ I am just so sad to see it end... Aaah~ well that is all I am blogging for now...being the lazy person I am...Finals are just a week away, So it is time to hit the books! ;p Oh right, I found a flash that is so cute, that I couldn't resist posting it in the blog...
"One line can change a story,
so sometimes let the line just be unsaid,
Pride only thinks about the glory,
and just the right now and not the days ahead.
I've held my breath, walked on shells,
hoped for the best, what the future holds, I don't know.
I've gotta stand up, dust myself off,
just for now, it's the end of the road."
*--Matt Goss*
~My Wishlist...~
+ to go rock climbing
+ a car
+ to learn a foreign language
+ Stephen Speaks 'No More Doubt' album
+ to go for a major shopping spree and buy everything I ever wanted
+ a pair of boots
+ a watch (not a sports watch)
+ a siberian husky
+ a laptop
+ to learn archery
+ to have unlimited vouchers for Borders and buy all the books I want