|
|
Monday, July 09, 2007
Tagged!!!You're it...
|
|
Oooo...After such a "super-extremely-long" time, I have finally updated my blog...Gosh, this just shows how lazy I can be when it comes to blogging...
Tagged by Shar Lyn.... 5 Things found in your bag 1. wallet 2. handphone 3. house keys (aaahhh, no key means I'll be stuck ding-dong'ing away) 4. lip balm 5. scrunchie
5 Things found in your purse/wallet 1. Cash 2. IC 3. Driving license 4. Whole stack loads of cards (Student ID,MPH, Touch & Go,Times and the list goes on...) 5. Receipts & cinema ticket stubs
5 Favourite things in your room 1. my Ipod + speaker 2. my laptop (Internet, internet, internet!!!) 3. my *super-comfortable* bed + comfy pillows 4. my books!! (;p I'm luv to read~~) 5. Air-conditionar....(I need my air-con, I can't sleep without it~~~)
5 Types of humans Huh? I absolutely have no idea what this question means...So, I'm just going to follow Shar Lyn's example... 1. Funny 2. Respectful 3. Considerate 4. Opproachable 5. Forgiving
5 Things you’ve always wanted to do 1. To see the Northern Lights 2. To go to NY and celebrate christmas 3. To totally mastered my driving 4. To watch the sunset and sunrise near the sea (on a island) 5. To travel around the world
5 Things you’re currently into 1. Books, books, books!!! 2. Movies! 3. Camera!! I luv my camera...!!! 4. Shopping!!! (Mega-sale!!) 5. Internet!!! (haha...I'm always obsess with the internet~)
5 Persons You Tag YOU!!!!!! (haha...to be honest, I think almost everyone has done this, me thinks~ So, I will leave it and just tagged anyone that happens to be reading this post!!!!) |
|
|
|
|
|